If you are fully vaccinated and passed the two week period, you may attend without wearing a mask. Otherwise, you are welcome to join us on Zoom.
Tuesday - Friday Morning:
7:30-7:40am Walking Meditation
8:10am Robe Verse
How great, the robe of liberation,
a formless field of merit.
Wrapping ourselves in Buddha’s teaching,
we free all living beings.
Tuesday Evening: BEGINNING JULY 6TH
6:30-6:40pm Walking Meditation
7:10pm Four Vows
Beings are numberless, I vow to free them.
Delusions are inexhaustible, I vow to end them.
Dharma gates are boundless, I vow to enter them.
The Buddha Way is unsurpassable, I vow to realize it.
9:40am Robe Verse
If you intend to join us, please email and instructions will be sent. Below are guidelines for this format. We will offer an Introduction to Zazen for those new to the practice.
1. If we haven't met recently or ever, please send something about yourself and your meditation practice.
2. Set up your seat in a quiet place and place your device near your seat so that we can see each other
3. Zoom room will open at 6:45am, 5:45pm, and 8:15am.
4. Let’s be in our seats by 6:55am; 5:55pm and 8:25am.
5. Mute your device and unmute when you are speaking and keep the microphone muted during chanting.