NEW SCHEDULE FROM 8th OCTOBER-7th NOVEMBER
If you are fully vaccinated and pass the two week period, you may join in person. We are wearing masks upon entering the building and in the zendo, meditation hall, due to the ongoing increase in the Delta Variant. Otherwise, you are welcome to join us on Zoom.
7:30-7:50am Flower Mountain Zen*
8:10am Robe Verse
How great, the robe of liberation,
a formless field of merit.
Wrapping ourselves in Buddha’s teaching,
we free all living beings.
* If you’re interested in joining us at Flower Mountain Zen, please let me know. I’ll forward the information.
6:40-6:50pm Walking Meditation
7:10pm Four Vows
Beings are numberless, I vow to free them.
Delusions are inexhaustible, I vow to end them.
Dharma gates are boundless, I vow to enter them.
The Buddha Way is unsurpassable, I vow to realize it.
10:00am Four Vows
If you intend to join us, please email and instructions will be sent. Below are guidelines for this format. We will offer an Introduction to Zazen for those new to the practice.
1. If we haven't met recently or ever, please send something about yourself and your meditation practice.
2. Set up your seat in a quiet place and place your device near your seat so that we can see each other
3. Zoom room will open at 6:45am, 5:45pm, and 8:15am.
4. Let’s be in our seats by 6:55am; 5:55pm and 8:25am.
5. Please mute your device and unmute when you are speaking and keep the microphone muted during chanting.